Helical Gear Reducer High Speed planetary reduction gearbox for industrial using
P Series Planetary Gearbox adopts the involute planetary gear transmission with inner mesh, outer mesh and divided power employed reasonably. So the series has the features of light weight, small volume, high transmission ratio, high efficiency, smooth rotation, low noise and good applicability.
P Series Planetary Gearbox is widely used in many industries such as metallurgy, mining, hoisting and transportation, electrical power, energy resources, construction and building materials, light industry and traffic, etc.
P series planetary gearbox with good prices
1.P Series Planetary Gear Units is designed according to the involute planetary gear transmission with inner mesh,outer mesh and divided power employed reasonably.
2.P series planetary gear unit has the feature of light weight , small volume, high transmission ratio,
high efficiency, smooth rotation, low noise and good applicability.
3.P series is widely used in industries such as metallurgy, mining, hoisting and transportation, electrical power, energy resources, construction and building materials, light industry and traffic.
|Planetary gear units stage
|Up to 1920000N.m
Gear Arrangement:Helical gear
Mounting Type: Horizontal, Vertical
|Features of Planetary gearbox
|High transmission ratio
|High transmission efficiency
P series planetary gearbox with good prices
7.Explanation of types
P2N-2-stage planetary gear units:
P2L-Bevel,2-stage planetary gear units:
P2S-Helical,2-stage planetary gear units;
P2K-Bevel-helical,2-stage planetary gear units:
P3N-3-stage planetary gear units;
P3S-Helical,3-stage planetary gear units;
P3K-Bevel-helical,3-stage planetary gear units;
|Up to 1920KN.m
|Planetary with helical or bevel gearbox
|50HZ or 60HZ of 4Pole,6Pole and 8pole motor
|Flange Mounted, Foot Mounted or Torque Arm Mounted
Packaging & Shipping
|1. Select equipment model.
|2.Design and manufacture products according to clients’ special requirement.
|3.Train technical personal for clients
|Services during selling
|1.Pre-check and accept products ahead of delivery.
|2. Help clients to draft solving plans.
|1.Assist clients to prepare for the first construction scheme.
|2. Train the first-line operators.
|3.Take initiative to eliminate the trouble rapidly.
|4. Provide technical exchanging.
1.Q:What kinds of gearbox can you produce for us?
A:Main products of our company: UDL series speed variator,RV series worm gear reducer, ATA series shaft mounted gearbox, X,B series gear reducer,P series planetary gearbox and R, S, K, and F series helical-tooth reducer, more than 1 hundred models and thousands of specifications
2.Q:Can you make as per custom drawing?
A: Yes, we offer customized service for customers.
3.Q:What is your terms of payment ?
A: 30% Advance payment by T/T after signing the contract.70% before delivery
4.Q:What is your MOQ?
A: 1 Set
Welcome you contact me if you are interested in our product.
Our team will support any need you might have.
|Machinery, Agricultural Machinery, Industry
|Change Drive Torque, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction
Concept of Coaxial and Parallel Shaft Arrangements in Planetary Gearboxes
Coaxial and parallel shaft arrangements refer to the orientation of the input and output shafts in a planetary gearbox:
- Coaxial Shaft Arrangement: In this arrangement, the input and output shafts are aligned along the same axis, with one shaft passing through the center of the other. This design results in a compact and space-efficient gearbox, making it suitable for applications with limited space. Coaxial planetary gearboxes are commonly used in scenarios where the gearbox needs to be integrated into a compact housing or enclosure.
- Parallel Shaft Arrangement: In a parallel shaft arrangement, the input and output shafts are positioned parallel to each other but not on the same axis. Instead, they are offset from each other. This configuration allows for greater flexibility in designing the layout of the gearbox and the surrounding machinery. Parallel shaft planetary gearboxes are often used in applications where the spatial arrangement requires the input and output shafts to be positioned in different locations.
The choice between a coaxial and parallel shaft arrangement depends on factors such as available space, mechanical requirements, and the desired layout of the overall system. Coaxial arrangements are advantageous when space is limited, while parallel arrangements offer more design flexibility for accommodating various spatial constraints.
Maintenance Practices to Extend the Lifespan of Planetary Gearboxes
Proper maintenance is essential for ensuring the longevity and optimal performance of planetary gearboxes. Here are specific maintenance practices that can help extend the lifespan of planetary gearboxes:
1. Regular Inspections: Implement a schedule for routine visual inspections of the gearbox. Look for signs of wear, damage, oil leaks, and any abnormal conditions. Early detection of issues can prevent more significant problems.
2. Lubrication: Adequate lubrication is crucial for reducing friction and wear between gearbox components. Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for lubricant type, viscosity, and change intervals. Ensure that the gearbox is properly lubricated to prevent premature wear.
3. Proper Installation: Ensure the gearbox is installed correctly, following the manufacturer’s guidelines and specifications. Proper alignment, torque settings, and clearances are critical to prevent misalignment-related wear and other issues.
4. Load Monitoring: Avoid overloading the gearbox beyond its designed capacity. Excessive loads can accelerate wear and reduce the gearbox’s lifespan. Regularly monitor the load conditions and ensure they are within the gearbox’s rated capacity.
5. Temperature Control: Maintain the operating temperature within the recommended range. Excessive heat can lead to accelerated wear and lubricant breakdown. Adequate ventilation and cooling measures may be necessary in high-temperature environments.
6. Seal and Gasket Inspection: Regularly check seals and gaskets for signs of leakage. Damaged seals can lead to lubricant loss and contamination, which can cause premature wear and gear damage.
7. Vibration Analysis: Use vibration analysis techniques to detect early signs of misalignment, imbalance, or other mechanical issues. Monitoring vibration levels can help identify problems before they lead to serious damage.
8. Preventive Maintenance: Establish a preventive maintenance program based on the gearbox’s operational conditions and usage. Perform scheduled maintenance tasks such as gear inspections, lubricant changes, and component replacements as needed.
9. Training and Documentation: Ensure that maintenance personnel are trained in proper gearbox maintenance procedures. Keep comprehensive records of maintenance activities, inspections, and repairs to track the gearbox’s condition and history.
10. Consult Manufacturer Guidelines: Always refer to the manufacturer’s maintenance and servicing guidelines specific to the gearbox model and application. Following these guidelines will help maintain warranty coverage and ensure best practices are followed.
By adhering to these maintenance practices, you can significantly extend the lifespan of your planetary gearbox, minimize downtime, and ensure reliable performance for your industrial machinery or application.
Factors to Consider When Selecting a Planetary Gearbox
Choosing the right planetary gearbox for a specific application involves considering various factors to ensure optimal performance and compatibility. Here are the key factors to keep in mind:
- Load Requirements: Determine the torque and speed requirements of your application. Planetary gearboxes offer different torque and speed ratios, so selecting the appropriate gearbox with the right load capacity is crucial.
- Ratio: Evaluate the gear reduction ratio needed to achieve the desired output speed and torque. Planetary gearboxes come in various gear ratios, allowing you to customize the output characteristics.
- Efficiency: Consider the gearbox’s efficiency, as it affects energy consumption and heat generation. Higher efficiency gearboxes minimize power losses during transmission.
- Size and Compactness: Planetary gearboxes are known for their compact size, but it’s essential to choose a size that fits within the available space while meeting performance requirements.
- Mounting Configuration: Determine how the gearbox will be mounted in your application. Planetary gearboxes can have different mounting options, including flange, shaft, or foot mountings.
- Input and Output Types: Select the appropriate input and output shaft configurations, such as male, female, keyed, splined, or hollow shafts, to ensure compatibility with your equipment.
- Environment: Consider the operating environment, including temperature, humidity, dust, and potential exposure to chemicals. Choose a gearbox with appropriate seals and materials to withstand the conditions.
- Accuracy: Some applications require precise motion control. If accuracy is essential, choose a gearbox with minimal backlash and high gear mesh quality.
- Service Life and Reliability: Evaluate the gearbox’s expected service life and reliability based on the manufacturer’s specifications. Choose a reputable manufacturer known for producing reliable products.
- Backlash: Backlash is the play between gears that can affect positioning accuracy. Depending on your application, you might need a gearbox with low backlash or a method to compensate for it.
- Budget: Consider your budget constraints while balancing performance requirements. Sometimes, investing in a higher-quality gearbox upfront can lead to long-term cost savings through reduced maintenance and downtime.
By carefully considering these factors and consulting with gearbox manufacturers or experts, you can select a planetary gearbox that best meets the unique demands of your application.
editor by CX 2023-09-18