Three-stage precision planetary reducer reduction ratio planetary reducer gearbox
PLANETX planetary reduce
Planetary reducer square flange:
Planetary reducer is widely used in industrial products due to its small size, light weight, large torque, wide speed ratio range, high rigidity, high precision, high transmission efficiency, maintenance free and other characteristics.
The planetary reducer structure is composed of a sun gear and a planet gear to form an external mesh, and a planet gear and an internal gear ring to form an internal mesh, so that the planet gear can realize revolution while realizing self rotation and maximum transmission of guarantee force; The minimum speed ratio of single-stage reduction is 3, and the maximum speed ratio is generally not more than 10. Common reduction ratios are 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 10. The number of reducer stages is generally not more than 3, and the speed ratio is not more than 1.
Most planetary reducers are used with servo motors to reduce speed, increase torque, increase inertia, and ensure return accuracy (the higher the return accuracy, the higher the price). The maximum rated input speed of planetary reducers can reach 12000 rpm (depending on the size of the reducer itself, the larger the reducer, the smaller the rated input speed), and the operating temperature is generally between – 40 ºC and 120 ºC.
High Performance Planetary Gear Motor Precision Speed Reducer WAB060 Design Planetary Gearbox
1.Planetary carrier and output shaft are intergrated structure to ensure maximum torsional rigidity. 2.Planetary wheel with full needle design, increase the contact area to improve the rigidity and output torque. 3.The Gear adopts low carbon alloy steel, through carburizing and quenching, surface hardness is HRC62, anti-impact and strong abrasion resistance. 4.Gears refer to foreign imported software-assisted design to obtain the best tooth shape to reduce noise. 5.The input terminal is connected to the motor shaft in a double-tight manner to obtain the maximum clamping force and zero backlash power transmission. 6.Adopt spiral bevel gear design, allow high output torque, more than 30% higher than straight bevel gear. 7.High tolerance input speed, more than 8 times higher than straight bevel gear input. 8.The meshing tooth imprint of spiral bevel gear has been optimized by optimum design, and the contact tooth surface load is uniform, and long running life. 9.Bevel gears are meshed by optimum motion error analysis and strict process control to ensure high precision running backlash. 10.IP65, anti-dust, anti-water; low backlash, <3arcmin; low noise, <58dB 11.high efficiency(96%);Gear grinding process;easy motor mounting;life-time lubrication;various figure diameters.
Q: How to get a quick quote
A: Please provide the following information when contacting us
- Motor brand
- Motor model
- Motor dimension drawing
- What is the gear ratio
Q: How long is your delivery date
A: We all install it now, but it takes 3-5 days if it is not non-standard. Non standard 10-15 days, depending on the specific situation
Q:Do you provide samples, free or extra
A: A: You can reserve 1 first, and purchase it on demand
|Hardened Tooth Surface
Contribution of Planetary Gearboxes to Conveyor Belt Efficiency in Mining Operations
Planetary gearboxes play a significant role in enhancing the efficiency of conveyor belts used in mining operations:
- High Torque Capability: Planetary gearboxes are capable of providing high torque output, which is essential for handling heavy loads of mined materials on conveyor belts.
- Compact Design: The compact nature of planetary gearboxes allows them to be integrated into tight spaces, making them suitable for conveyor systems where space is limited.
- Multi-Stage Design: Planetary gearboxes can achieve high gear ratios through multiple stages of gear reduction. This allows for efficient power transmission from the motor to the conveyor, reducing the load on the motor and increasing overall efficiency.
- Load Distribution: Planetary gearboxes distribute the load across multiple planet gears, which helps in minimizing wear and ensuring longer lifespan of the gearbox.
- Variable Speed Control: By using planetary gearboxes with variable speed capabilities, conveyor belts can be operated at different speeds to match the processing requirements, optimizing material handling and energy consumption.
- Overload Protection: Some planetary gearboxes feature built-in overload protection mechanisms, safeguarding the gearbox and conveyor system from damage due to sudden increases in load.
Overall, planetary gearboxes enhance the efficiency, reliability, and performance of conveyor belts in mining operations by providing the necessary torque, compact design, and precise control needed to transport mined materials effectively.
Advantages of Planetary Gearboxes Compared to Other Gearbox Configurations
Planetary gearboxes, also known as epicyclic gearboxes, offer several advantages compared to other gearbox configurations. These advantages make them well-suited for a wide range of applications. Here’s a closer look at why planetary gearboxes are favored:
- Compact Size: Planetary gearboxes are known for their compact and space-efficient design. The arrangement of multiple gears within a single housing allows for high gear reduction ratios without significantly increasing the size of the gearbox.
- High Torque Density: Due to their compact design, planetary gearboxes offer high torque density, meaning they can transmit a significant amount of torque relative to their size. This makes them ideal for applications where space is limited, but high torque is required.
- Efficiency: Planetary gearboxes can achieve high efficiency levels, especially when properly lubricated and well-designed. The arrangement of multiple meshing gears allows for load distribution, reducing individual gear tooth stresses and minimizing losses due to friction.
- Multiple Gear Stages: Planetary gearboxes can be designed with multiple stages, allowing for higher gear reduction ratios. This is particularly advantageous when precise control of output speed and torque is required.
- High Gear Ratios: Planetary gearboxes can achieve high gear reduction ratios in a single stage, eliminating the need for multiple external gears. This simplifies the overall design and reduces the number of components.
- Load Sharing: The multiple gear meshing arrangements in planetary gearboxes distribute loads evenly across multiple gears, reducing the stress on individual components and enhancing overall durability.
- High Precision: Planetary gearboxes offer high precision and accuracy in gear meshing, making them suitable for applications that demand precise motion control.
- Quiet Operation: The design of planetary gearboxes often leads to smoother and quieter operation compared to some other gearbox configurations, contributing to improved user experience.
Overall, the advantages of planetary gearboxes in terms of size, torque density, efficiency, versatility, and precision make them an attractive choice for a wide range of applications across industries, including robotics, automotive, aerospace, and industrial machinery.
editor by CX 2023-09-01