Starshine Drive Cycloid Geared Motor Characteristics
1. Smooth running,low noise gear tooth needle more engagement.
2. Cycloidal tooth profile provides a high contact ratio to withstand overload shocks
3. Compact size: single ratio available from 1/9 to 1/87, double stage up from 1/99 to 1/7569
4. Ideal for dynamic applications: frequent start-stop-reversing duties suits for cyclo speed reducer since inertia is low
5. Reduce maintenance costs: high reliability, long life, minimal maintenance compared to conventional gearboxes
6. Internal parts replaceable with other brands to ensure running.
7. Grease Lubricated & Oil Lubricated Models Available
8. Output Shaft Rotation Direction: Single Reduction: Clockwise Rotation; Double Reduction→ Counter Clockwise Rotation
9. Ambient Conditions: Indoor Installation:10-40 Celsius, Max 85% Humidity, Under 1000m Altitude, Well Ventilated Environment, Free of corrosive, explosive gases, vapors and dust
10.Slow Speed Shaft Direction: Horizontal, Vertical Up & Down, Universal Direction
11.Mounting Style: Foot Mount, Flange Mount & Vertical F-flange Mount,
12. Input Connection: Cyclo Integral Motor, Hollow Input Shaft Adapter
13. Coupling Method With Driven Machine: Coupling, Gears, Chain Sprocket Or Belt
14. Cycloid reducer Capacity Range: 0.37kW ~ 11kW;
2. Technical parameters
|Output Shaft Dia.
ZheJiang CZPT Drive Co.,Ltd,the predecessor was a state-owned mould enterprise, was established in 1965. CZPT specializes in the complete power transmission solution for high-end equipment manufacturing industries based on the aim of “Platform Product, Application Design and Professional Service”.
Starshine have a strong technical force with over 350 employees at present, including over 30 engineering technicians, 30 quality inspectors, covering an area of 80000 square CZPT and kinds of advanced processing machines and testing equipments. We have a good foundation for the industry application development and service of high-end speed reducers & variators owning to the provincial engineering technology research center,the lab of gear speed reducers, and the base of modern R&D.
Quality:Insist on Improvement,Strive for Excellence With the development of equipment manufacturing indurstry,customer never satirsfy with the current quality of our products,on the contrary,wcreate the value of quality.
Quality policy:to enhance the overall level in the field of power transmission
Quality View:Continuous Improvement , pursuit of excellence
Quality Philosophy:Quality creates value
3. Incoming Quality Control
To establish the AQL acceptable level of incoming material control, to provide the material for the whole inspection, sampling, immunity. On the acceptance of qualified products to warehousing, substandard goods to take return, check, rework, rework inspection; responsible for tracking bad, to monitor the supplier to take corrective
measures to prevent recurrence.
4. Process Quality Control
The manufacturing site of the first examination, inspection and final inspection, sampling according to the requirements of some projects, judging the quality change trend;
found abnormal phenomenon of manufacturing, and supervise the production department to improve, eliminate the abnormal phenomenon or state.
5. FQC(Final QC)
After the manufacturing department will complete the product, stand in the customer’s position on the finished product quality verification, in order to ensure the quality of
customer expectations and needs.
6. OQC(Outgoing QC)
After the product sample inspection to determine the qualified, allowing storage, but when the finished product from the warehouse before the formal delivery of the goods, there is a check, this is called the shipment inspection.Check content:In the warehouse storage and transfer status to confirm, while confirming the delivery of the
product is a product inspection to determine the qualified products.
|Hardened Tooth Surface
Impact of Gear Tooth Design and Profile on the Efficiency of Planetary Gearboxes
The design and profile of gear teeth have a significant impact on the efficiency of planetary gearboxes:
- Tooth Profile: The tooth profile, such as involute, cycloid, or modified profiles, affects the contact pattern and load distribution between gear teeth. An optimized profile minimizes stress concentration and ensures smooth meshing, contributing to higher efficiency.
- Tooth Shape: The shape of gear teeth influences the amount of sliding and rolling motion during meshing. Gear teeth designed for more rolling and less sliding motion reduce friction and wear, enhancing overall efficiency.
- Pressure Angle: The pressure angle at which gear teeth engage affects the force distribution and efficiency. Larger pressure angles can lead to higher efficiency due to improved load sharing, but they may require more space.
- Tooth Thickness and Width: Optimized tooth thickness and width contribute to distributing the load more evenly across the gear face. Proper sizing reduces stress and increases efficiency.
- Backlash: Backlash, the gap between meshing gear teeth, impacts efficiency by causing vibrations and energy losses. Properly controlled backlash minimizes these effects and improves efficiency.
- Tooth Surface Finish: Smoother tooth surfaces reduce friction and wear. Proper surface finish, achieved through grinding or honing, enhances efficiency by reducing energy losses due to friction.
- Material Selection: The choice of gear material influences wear, heat generation, and overall efficiency. Materials with good wear resistance and low friction coefficients contribute to higher efficiency.
- Profile Modification: Profile modifications, such as tip and root relief, optimize tooth contact and reduce interference. These modifications minimize friction and increase efficiency.
In summary, the design and profile of gear teeth play a crucial role in determining the efficiency of planetary gearboxes. Optimal tooth profiles, shapes, pressure angles, thicknesses, widths, surface finishes, and material selections all contribute to reducing friction, wear, and energy losses, resulting in improved overall efficiency.
Maintenance Practices to Extend the Lifespan of Planetary Gearboxes
Proper maintenance is essential for ensuring the longevity and optimal performance of planetary gearboxes. Here are specific maintenance practices that can help extend the lifespan of planetary gearboxes:
1. Regular Inspections: Implement a schedule for routine visual inspections of the gearbox. Look for signs of wear, damage, oil leaks, and any abnormal conditions. Early detection of issues can prevent more significant problems.
2. Lubrication: Adequate lubrication is crucial for reducing friction and wear between gearbox components. Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for lubricant type, viscosity, and change intervals. Ensure that the gearbox is properly lubricated to prevent premature wear.
3. Proper Installation: Ensure the gearbox is installed correctly, following the manufacturer’s guidelines and specifications. Proper alignment, torque settings, and clearances are critical to prevent misalignment-related wear and other issues.
4. Load Monitoring: Avoid overloading the gearbox beyond its designed capacity. Excessive loads can accelerate wear and reduce the gearbox’s lifespan. Regularly monitor the load conditions and ensure they are within the gearbox’s rated capacity.
5. Temperature Control: Maintain the operating temperature within the recommended range. Excessive heat can lead to accelerated wear and lubricant breakdown. Adequate ventilation and cooling measures may be necessary in high-temperature environments.
6. Seal and Gasket Inspection: Regularly check seals and gaskets for signs of leakage. Damaged seals can lead to lubricant loss and contamination, which can cause premature wear and gear damage.
7. Vibration Analysis: Use vibration analysis techniques to detect early signs of misalignment, imbalance, or other mechanical issues. Monitoring vibration levels can help identify problems before they lead to serious damage.
8. Preventive Maintenance: Establish a preventive maintenance program based on the gearbox’s operational conditions and usage. Perform scheduled maintenance tasks such as gear inspections, lubricant changes, and component replacements as needed.
9. Training and Documentation: Ensure that maintenance personnel are trained in proper gearbox maintenance procedures. Keep comprehensive records of maintenance activities, inspections, and repairs to track the gearbox’s condition and history.
10. Consult Manufacturer Guidelines: Always refer to the manufacturer’s maintenance and servicing guidelines specific to the gearbox model and application. Following these guidelines will help maintain warranty coverage and ensure best practices are followed.
By adhering to these maintenance practices, you can significantly extend the lifespan of your planetary gearbox, minimize downtime, and ensure reliable performance for your industrial machinery or application.
Role of Sun, Planet, and Ring Gears in Planetary Gearboxes
The arrangement of sun, planet, and ring gears is a fundamental aspect of planetary gearboxes and significantly contributes to their performance. Each gear type plays a specific role in the gearbox’s operation:
- Sun Gear: The sun gear is located at the center and is driven by the input power source. It transmits torque to the planet gears, causing them to orbit around it. The sun gear’s size and rotation speed affect the overall gear ratio of the system.
- Planet Gears: Planet gears are smaller gears that surround the sun gear. They are held in place by the planet carrier and mesh with both the sun gear and the internal teeth of the ring gear. As the sun gear rotates, the planet gears revolve around it, engaging with both the sun and ring gears simultaneously. This arrangement multiplies torque and changes the direction of rotation.
- Ring Gear (Annulus Gear): The ring gear is the outermost gear with internal teeth that mesh with the planet gears’ external teeth. It remains stationary or acts as the output shaft. The interaction between the planet gears and the ring gear causes the planet gears to rotate on their own axes as they orbit the sun gear.
The arrangement of these gears allows for various gear reduction ratios and torque multiplication effects, making planetary gearboxes versatile and efficient for a wide range of applications. The combination of multiple gear engagements and interactions distributes the load across multiple gear teeth, resulting in higher torque capacity, smoother operation, and lower stress on individual gear teeth.
Planetary gearboxes offer advantages such as compact size, high torque density, and the ability to achieve multiple gear reduction stages within a single unit. The arrangement of the sun, planet, and ring gears is essential for achieving these benefits while maintaining efficiency and reliability in various mechanical systems.
editor by CX 2023-10-17