good price high torque low rmp 56mm small planetary gearbox
China manufacturer gear motor price With Professional Technical Support
We always provide customers with distinctive products:cost-effective, lower
noise, higher efficiency and stability, longer life and higher strength.
|PG56series,56mm diameter planet gearbox
|Straight gearwheel,planet construction
|Steel and Powdered Metal,POM optional
|Bearing at output shaft
|Grease for high-low temperature, -62—+204 degree
|Backlash at no-load
|OEM & ODM Service
|An exact model of gearbox and motor combination
|PG56 series gearbox
|An exact Model NO.
|Motor no load speed(rpm)
|Gearbox reduction ratio
|Gearmotor no load current(A)
|Gearmotor no load speed(rpm)
|Gearmotor rated load torque(kgf.cm)
|Gearmotor rated current(A)
|Gearmotor rated load speed(rpm)
|1000+ hours (varies by application)
Packing&Xihu (West Lake) Dis.
Q: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We are a manufacturer.
Q: Can you make a motor with custom specifications?
A: Yes, actually that is what we do most of the time.
Q: What is the MOQ (minimum order quantity)?
A: 1 pc for sample order, and 100pcs for bulk order.
Q: Do you have motors in stock?
A: No, we don’t. All motors are made with orders.
Q: How to pay you?
Paypal, Western Union, Money Gram, T/T, L/C payment are acceptable.
Q: What do you need to know if I need a recommendation on motor?
A: Normally we need to know dimensions, rated voltage, speed at load/no load, torque at load/stall. i.e.
a motor with diameter 37mm, 12V, 100rpm and 2Kgf.cm at load.
Q: Can I ask you for help if I know nothing about motor?
A: Yes, our pleasure. We are nice people with big hearts.
Q: Can we type our brand on it?
A: Yes of course.
Q: Where is your loading port ?
A: HangZhou Port, ZheJiang Port, China.
Q: What is your production capacity?
A: About 4000 PCS per day.
Q: Can I visit your factory?
A: Yes,of course
|Motor, Electric Cars, Car
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Planetary Gear Box
|Bearing at Output Shaft:
Smooth and Controlled Movement in Industrial Robots with Planetary Gearboxes
Planetary gearboxes play a crucial role in ensuring smooth and controlled movement in industrial robots, enhancing their precision and performance:
Reduced Backlash: Planetary gearboxes are designed to minimize backlash, which is the amount of play or free movement between gear teeth. This reduction in backlash results in precise and accurate motion control, allowing industrial robots to achieve precise positioning and repeatability.
High Gear Reduction Ratios: Planetary gearboxes offer high gear reduction ratios, allowing the robot’s motor to output higher torque while maintaining lower speed. This capability enables robots to handle heavy loads and perform tasks that require fine adjustments and delicate movements.
Compact Design: The compact and lightweight design of planetary gearboxes allows for their integration into the limited space of industrial robot joints and actuators. This compactness is crucial for maintaining the overall efficiency and agility of the robot’s movements.
Multi-Speed Capabilities: Planetary gearboxes can be designed with multiple gear stages, allowing industrial robots to operate at different speeds as needed for various tasks. This flexibility in speed selection enhances the robot’s versatility in performing tasks of varying complexities.
High Efficiency: Planetary gearboxes are known for their high efficiency, which translates to minimal energy loss during gear transmission. This efficiency ensures that the robot’s movements are smooth and consistent while optimizing energy consumption.
Torque Distribution: The arrangement of planetary gears allows for efficient distribution of torque across multiple gear stages. This feature ensures that the robot’s joints and actuators receive the appropriate amount of torque for controlled movement, even when handling varying loads.
Seamless Integration: Planetary gearboxes are designed to be easily integrated with servo motors and other robotic components. This seamless integration ensures that the gearbox’s performance is harmoniously aligned with the overall robotic system.
Precision and Accuracy: By providing precise gear reduction and motion control, planetary gearboxes enable industrial robots to perform tasks that demand high levels of precision and accuracy, such as assembly, welding, painting, and intricate material handling.
Reduced Vibrations: The reduced backlash and smooth gear engagement in planetary gearboxes contribute to minimized vibrations during robot operation. This results in quieter and more stable robot movements, further enhancing their performance and user experience.
Dynamic Load Handling: Planetary gearboxes can handle dynamic loads that may change during robot operation. Their ability to manage varying loads while maintaining controlled movement is essential for safe and reliable robot performance.
In summary, planetary gearboxes ensure smooth and controlled movement in industrial robots by minimizing backlash, offering high gear reduction ratios, providing a compact design, enabling multi-speed capabilities, maintaining high efficiency, distributing torque effectively, seamlessly integrating with robotic systems, enhancing precision and accuracy, reducing vibrations, and enabling dynamic load handling. These features collectively contribute to the precise and optimized motion of industrial robots in various applications and industries.
Considerations for Selecting Size and Gear Materials in Planetary Gearboxes
Choosing the appropriate size and gear materials for a planetary gearbox is crucial for optimal performance and reliability. Here are the key considerations:
1. Load and Torque Requirements: Evaluate the anticipated load and torque that the gearbox will experience in the application. Select a gearbox size that can handle the maximum load without exceeding its capacity, ensuring reliable and durable operation.
2. Gear Ratio: Determine the required gear ratio to achieve the desired output speed and torque. Different gear ratios are achieved by varying the number of teeth on the gears. Select a gearbox with a suitable gear ratio for your application’s requirements.
3. Efficiency: Consider the efficiency of the gearbox, which is influenced by factors such as gear meshing, bearing losses, and lubrication. A higher efficiency gearbox minimizes energy losses and improves overall system performance.
4. Space Constraints: Evaluate the available space for installing the gearbox. Planetary gearboxes offer compact designs, but it’s essential to ensure that the selected size fits within the available area, especially in applications with limited space.
5. Material Selection: Choose suitable gear materials based on factors like load, speed, and operating conditions. High-quality materials, such as hardened steel or specialized alloys, enhance gear strength, durability, and resistance to wear and fatigue.
6. Lubrication: Proper lubrication is critical for reducing friction and wear in the gearbox. Consider the lubrication requirements of the selected gear materials and ensure the gearbox is designed for efficient lubricant distribution and maintenance.
7. Environmental Conditions: Assess the environmental conditions in which the gearbox will operate. Factors such as temperature, humidity, and exposure to contaminants can impact gear material performance. Choose materials that can withstand the operating environment.
8. Noise and Vibration: Gear material selection can influence noise and vibration levels. Some materials are more adept at dampening vibrations and reducing noise, which is essential for applications where quiet operation is crucial.
9. Cost: Consider the budget for the gearbox and balance the cost of materials, manufacturing, and performance requirements. While high-quality materials may increase initial costs, they can lead to longer gearbox lifespan and reduced maintenance expenses.
10. Manufacturer’s Recommendations: Consult with gearbox manufacturers or experts for guidance on selecting the appropriate size and gear materials. They can provide insights based on their experience and knowledge of various applications.
Ultimately, the proper selection of size and gear materials is vital for achieving reliable, efficient, and long-lasting performance in planetary gearboxes. Taking into account load, gear ratio, materials, lubrication, and other factors ensures the gearbox meets the specific needs of the application.
Advantages of Planetary Gearboxes Compared to Other Gearbox Configurations
Planetary gearboxes, also known as epicyclic gearboxes, offer several advantages compared to other gearbox configurations. These advantages make them well-suited for a wide range of applications. Here’s a closer look at why planetary gearboxes are favored:
- Compact Size: Planetary gearboxes are known for their compact and space-efficient design. The arrangement of multiple gears within a single housing allows for high gear reduction ratios without significantly increasing the size of the gearbox.
- High Torque Density: Due to their compact design, planetary gearboxes offer high torque density, meaning they can transmit a significant amount of torque relative to their size. This makes them ideal for applications where space is limited, but high torque is required.
- Efficiency: Planetary gearboxes can achieve high efficiency levels, especially when properly lubricated and well-designed. The arrangement of multiple meshing gears allows for load distribution, reducing individual gear tooth stresses and minimizing losses due to friction.
- Multiple Gear Stages: Planetary gearboxes can be designed with multiple stages, allowing for higher gear reduction ratios. This is particularly advantageous when precise control of output speed and torque is required.
- High Gear Ratios: Planetary gearboxes can achieve high gear reduction ratios in a single stage, eliminating the need for multiple external gears. This simplifies the overall design and reduces the number of components.
- Load Sharing: The multiple gear meshing arrangements in planetary gearboxes distribute loads evenly across multiple gears, reducing the stress on individual components and enhancing overall durability.
- High Precision: Planetary gearboxes offer high precision and accuracy in gear meshing, making them suitable for applications that demand precise motion control.
- Quiet Operation: The design of planetary gearboxes often leads to smoother and quieter operation compared to some other gearbox configurations, contributing to improved user experience.
Overall, the advantages of planetary gearboxes in terms of size, torque density, efficiency, versatility, and precision make them an attractive choice for a wide range of applications across industries, including robotics, automotive, aerospace, and industrial machinery.
editor by CX 2023-09-08